Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beachwood BBQ. Seal Beach, CA

Hello, it's me again.

I went to Beachwood BBQ for lunch and I liked it.
I had an Arnold Palmer, which is Lemonade with Iced Tea.
It was nothing special but I liked the taste.


I tried a fried green tomato but I gave mine to Daddy because I didn't really like it.
I ordered a Buffalo Sloppy Joe Sandwich because I wanted to try a new thing.
The other reason I ordered it is I like Buffalo Jerky.



It was a little bit too spicy so Daddy and I changed sandwiches. He had the sandwich of the day. It was smoked ham with olives, tomato and smoked mozzarella. I enjoyed his better than mine. I ate the whole thing and it was great. I had humungous french fries with it.



I would go back there any time I had the chance.
Even before In-N-Out.

I hope you enjoy this food blog.
Please come again.
And remember if you don't want to try what I had you can try something else.
Go for it!


Beachwood BBQ
131 ½ Main St.
Seal Beach, CA 90740

No comments:

Post a Comment